Monday 2 June 2014

Goalsetting Performa for Patients

Here is a goalsetting performa i have created for patient's. I feel that often my patient's don't have as much ownership of their goals as i would like and feel that it is an area of my practice i would like to improve. I have also noticed that patient's tend to keep hold of their goals if they have written them and if they have a copy at the end of the goalsetting session (not me typing them) I will start by:


  1. Always attempting to involve patient's/ family members in goal setting.
  2. Providing a visual goalsetting form for patient's to keep their goals on.
  3. Considering what motivates my patients e.g. their greatest hopes may not be achievable but may be motivating.


Goals/ Hopes

Greatest Goal/Hope









Steps needed to achieve my Hope/Goal.






No comments:

Post a Comment